Drupal is not for every organization in every situation, but there are many compelling reasons for companies to consider this option. Rather than going into too much detail or try to bedazzle you with persuasive marketing-speak, I am just going to hit the highlights and drop in a few resources for those who want to know more. If you'd like a more customized analysis, feel free to contact us here at Origin Eight. We'd be delighted to help you.
1. Open to rapid deployment -- because it has a modular framework, sites can be built with efficiency and speed.
2. Extensible -- can accommodate a personal site or an enterprise giant. Showcase one product or service or manage thousands of pages. Optimized for online commerce.
3. Flexible in the extreme -- with a multitude of core and contributed modules that may already solve a problem for you.
4. SEO friendly -- designed to let you configure your site for optimal performance with search engines and rank better than your competitors.
5. Reliable and has a future -- top sites like whitehouse.gov and the examiner.com have adopted it and trust it as the way forward.
6. Standards based and secure -- with a professional and dedicated security team charged with making it the safest CMS available.
7. Powered by an innovative community -- with boundless energy to keep improving the platform for the benefit of everyone.
8. An open source bargain -- because Drupal is built on open source software, it means that organizations often have to pay much less to solve problems compared to proprietary systems which usually require additional licensing and fees.
9. Completely brandable and layout agnostic -- Drupal is totally open to any layout option or look and feel you choose. Designers love the blank slate that it offers.
10. Easy to modify and maintain -- once built, your in-house team can take charge of updating the site. Custom workflows create efficiency and user roles and permissions can be set to optimize the website experience for both your external audience and site managers.